|The Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic.|
As I was drinking 32 ounces of cold Bud Light (don't judge me; it was $4) out of a styrofoam cup last Saturday afternoon, a friend told me that while she is a regular reader of this blog, she has never commented. "But you should!" I cried out, "Comments make me feel all warm inside!" "'Tis so permanent!" was her reply, and later we donned princess hats and did historical reenactments at the Renaissance Faire.
So, in hopes of getting to know you readers a bit better, I have devised a series of five (travel-related) questions for the comment-shy among us. Answer with abandon! Let your freak flag fly! I'll even go first!
Tell me, friends:
1. Do you prefer city trips or trips through the countryside?
2. What country produces your favorite cuisine?
3. What is your favorite item to pack for any journey?
4. Do you prefer traveling with friends & family or going it solo?
and finally . . .
5. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been?
City trips // France // My notebook // Traveling with friends & family // The Charles Bridge in Prague, at dusk
Your turn! You can do it! I believe in you! Happy Monday!
Here's another exclamation point, just in case!
Psst. This post inspired this post. Those guys are pretty swell.